SBHONLINE 09 ( all in caps ) has been created on ESPN.com.....and thus the third annual Sbhonline Bracket Buster contest is on!!!..come on in and test

MIke R

Senior Insider
Bracket Buster is set

SBHONLINE 09 ( all in caps ) has been created on ESPN.com.....and thus the third annual Sbhonline Bracket Buster contest is on!!!..come on in and test the waters...its fun....its free...and anyone can win....basketball knowledge definitely not required...... and the abuse runs rampant!!!

Re: Bracket Buster is set

I'll be there. Trying to get good tickets to the first/second round in Minneapolis. Hopefully the Syracuse/WV game doesn't go into overtime tonight. Need a good nights sleep!

Just what I was hoping to see.

Can't wait.

Now, what screen name this year? I don't want Andy to pout...again.

More info for the novice...not sure what the steps are...you are going DOWN!

Earl...first go to ESPN and register yourself on the site...than go to the Tournament Contest icon and click on it...then click on search for groups and type in SBHONLINE 09 and once you get there click on join.....then when the brackets are set tonight you will have a bracket to fill in and thats it

Thanks Mike...I am normally resistant to register for anything; however, GOTTA PLAY!

I had planned, as sort of a joke, to pick teams based on votes. Where both schools were red or blue, I would go with the school from the state with the higher percentage.

Thanks to all the NY schools, I've tossed that idea out. I was going to have a final four of Siena, Cornell, Binghamton, and Syracuse (in a 63-62 squeaker over Illinois for the south).

Now I need a new system.

Skeeters...my wife did it by mascots last year and she was in the top three right up until the quarter finals......which shows you how seriously one should take all this >>>LOL

I plan on going through the brackets tonight. I've seen less bball, this year, than the last 20, or so. Only caught sporadic games until last week, and gave up my season tickets after 30 years... I'll probably do better than last year, when I watched a lot. LOL

I am in and made my choices altho I appear 2x- don't know what happened but only one name has my picks.

ok...looking for our defending champ OldGold to get in there...Toni too....who else am I forgetting?

Well, there's certainly a lot of excitement in this town... As much as there is consternation over Kentucky not making the tournament for the first time in 30 yeats....