I have to thank you Mike for suggesting this read by Robert Benson. After dinner at Andy's I began it because the font is large and my other book's fo

phil62

Senior Insider
HOME ANOTHER WAY

I have to thank you Mike for suggesting this read by Robert Benson. After dinner at Andy's I began it because the font is large and my other book's font is tiny. And I did have his new powerful rhum.Well, I was laughing and chortling and so into his dry wit that Phil asked if I was going to be at it all night. Well, I fell asleep. I am up at the crack of dawn and will get back to it as soon as I recover from this staggering beautiful sunrise over Flamands as seen fron atop Colombier. A pure delight and so "me"! You really nailed it and I am happy to say YOU WERE RIGHT. Really, so perfect for any island lover and vacationer. I will pass this one along
and share with any Forum members who promise to return it. A

Re: HOME ANOTHER WAY

Amy, I'm glad, too, that you are enjoying Home by Another Way. I would imagine it would be fun to read it while on the island.

While I was in Tampa visiting my son last week, I finished a book that I think you (and any avid reader) would love. It's "The Uncommon Reader: A Novella" by Alan Bennett. I wish I could have given you this suggestion before you left, but check it out when you return Stateside.... (Here's where JEK would lament...."Oh, if she only had a Kindle!...)

Re: HOME ANOTHER WAY

Toni-A friend of mine also mentioned Bennett as a writer I have to get into. I will add this one to my list. I saw the Benson book on the IDF library shelf and smiled. A