yeah baby!!!!...14-22 inches today.....my daughter and her boyfriend got here late last night to play in the powder......wooohooooo!

MIke R

Senior Insider
BIG DUMP!!!!

yeah baby!!!!...14-22 inches today.....my daughter and her boyfriend got here late last night to play in the powder......wooohooooo!

Re: BIG DUMP!!!!

we will...getting ready to get out in it now, if I can get their lazy asses in gear!

Whatever happened to 'there are no friends on a powder day' and its corollary 'no family either?'

WOW...epic day!!!...its still raging..we lucked out and hit the mountain before the wind came for a few hours....an empty mountain too!.....Lenas first day skiing deep powder and we damn near wet our pants laughing at her watching her trying to ski it, while doing face plant after face plant...she eventually figured it out......

Apre ski time now....bottoms up

You really should watch your Subject line- I was going to commiserate- I had one too.

You really should watch your Subject line- I was going to commiserate- I had one too.

Andy,

Thank you for removing your current signature line for this particular post.

Dennis

would you guys stop poisoning my thread?..besides this section of the forum is for people who love winter....so run along now you non winter people and go where you belong!!!....LOL

we will...getting ready to get out in it now, if I can get their lazy asses in gear!

Hmmmmmmmmm............... Your post was timed at 10:23 am, who got you in gear?

you need to adjust the time on your Forum data...it was 823.....and living 5 minutes from the lifts we were skiing by 930