• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Ok Tim and John, shoot me for PR, but it's a FREE service offered for the benefit of the island and its visitors and following John's post on Adam Fal

JimD

Senior Insider
St Barts Event Guide Live Online

Ok Tim and John, shoot me for PR, but it's a FREE service offered for the benefit of the island and its visitors and following John's post on Adam Falcon coming back:(Plus we advertise on this site)

www.premiumiv.blogspot.com

Click on the link below the listings to see the full calendar. You can navigate from month to month.

Still work in progress data-inputting wise.

There is also a function to receive email updates on new events etc.

I am hoping to gather together all information on on island gigs, concerts, fashion shows, regattas, festivals and whatever else you can think of and have everything consolidated in one place.

If you have any ideas please let me know, if you have any contributors please let them know.

Re: St Barts Event Guide Live Online

No shots fired. Looks like a great service for finding out what is going on. Thanks for the link and the service.

Hmm, the schedule Jean-Marc gave me has Adam starting on the 15th December.

Will drop by to cross check and repost when done.

I was just going by the advert in today's paper.

Just called, and indeed everyone has been bumped forward since I last saw Jean-Marc (this is going to involve some work! You need a degree in obscurantist logic to work around Papaguyo's presentation of dates and venues)

Adam now updated! Evan Goodrow Quartet playing next!

What a nice service, Jim. Thanks. It's always hard to find upcoming events described in one place---the news papers list them but your descriptions are better.

One suggestion for the site. I notice that in your listing of Premium IV's services, you repeat St. Bart's in front of each service. Maybe you had a specific reason for doing it that way but it would be easier for readers to review the list, by service, if you just noted St. Bart's in the heading.