The National Weather Service has issued the first winter storm warning of the season for the mountains of western Colorado (Eagle County (Vail) and P

rivertrash

Senior Insider
First Winter Storm Warning of the Season

The National Weather Service has issued the first winter storm warning of the season for the mountains of western Colorado (Eagle County (Vail) and Pitkin County (Aspen)) till six p.m. today. 6-10 inches of snow expected at 9000' and above with greater amounds in some local areas.

Re: First Winter Storm Warning of the Season

yeah I've already heard from my ski bum friends out there...they are all waxed up and ready to go

Mike,

Are you going west to ski anytime this year?

I was in New Orleans and Mobile this past week and spent some time fishing with Roy. We chatted about a trip this year and it's not out of the question. No place picked out but Breck was discussed.

yes I am probably going to do a long weekend after basketball season sometime in March April....because I can stay at a variety of friends places with no advance notice, and because I can jump on a fairly last minute Southwest Air fight....it will more than likely be a last minute decision to go......but I'l let you know....if we have another epic winter up here you guys should consider a long weekend here....if nothing else it will be a cheap trip as you can stay at one of my condos and I can score free passes

Sounds perfect for me. I can do last minute and free anything is good.........