We were in Boulder for the weekend to visit our kids(daughter is in Denver, our son at UC Boulder).......just happened to be sitting at a outdoor coff

LindaP

Senior Insider
Boulder

We were in Boulder for the weekend to visit our kids(daughter is in Denver, our son at UC Boulder).......just happened to be sitting at a outdoor coffee place for breakfast sun.am, and saw a man with a salmon St Barths shirt on.......hmmm, just wondering if it was on of you SB onliners???? My husband had the same shirt, but wore it the day before!!!!! Beautiful weather by the way!

Re: Boulder

Wish I could say it was me - we live just outside of Boulder, but I have nary a St. Barts t-shirt!

It is about the most perfect time of year right now. Looking forward to the snow, but am loving the weather right now!

there are few things better than Sept/Oct in Colorado high country...the Aspens changing to gold....the excitement of the soon to come snow as the highest peaks begin to "show" their white tops...the cool crispness in the air at night following the almost summer like warmth of the day.....New England comes close and may be the second best thing....but nothing is better than where you are Ron

Couldn't agree more Mike! The great thing about Colorado is that there is something about every season that makes me thrilled to live here...