Time to get the skis tuned..

Rona123

SBH Member
There was fresh snow in the mountains thanks to an early cold front this weekend. And SNIAGRAB is only a couple weeks away, so it's almost time!....

Ron

YOU RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember it well...I was usually skiing at Copper when they opened for race teams only by late September.....A Basin by mid October

it will be mid November at the earliest here back east

Trust me, it's torture for me too. We start thinking about skiing at the end of August, but it's another 3 months before we can really enjoy it seriously. And I don't even have a late-season run by the Rockies to keep me occupied....

Mike,,, The fallout from last years ski trip was nearly more than I could handle. I may leave my skies in the closet this year. And my knee is doing excellent.... But, I could be swayed,,,,, I expect to hear from Roy & Dee

you guys are always welcomed up here.....although its not the west, by any stretch, we had a pretty damn good season last year....and it would certainly be budget friendly

Mike,

Remember my K2 binding dilema?

Have you by chance come across a pair of Mod 12.0 system bindings?

I might be willing to throw in my first born child on this one!

Gregg ~~^~/\~

we re having a huge pre season ski/swap and tent sale in our resort Colombus Day weekend...give me the exact specs and I will look for you

I will need to know exactly what you want and how much you are willing to pay for it...I dont want to guess on anything