Mes amis,I deleted this discussion in the St. Barth Forum. Please feel free to continue it down here. I trust you'll understand.

tim

Deleted Grenade "Invasion" Discussion

Mes amis,

I deleted this discussion in the St. Barth Forum. Please feel free to continue it down here. I trust you'll understand.

Re: Deleted Grenade "Invasion" Discussion

Mon ami,

Does that make me the sueeee, or is that just a way that southerners call their pigs? If you win your suit, you could end up with my entire salary for this gig. Boy, would you be rich!

I'll bet you were sitting back ROFLOL waiting to see how long it would take me to delete your post. I was going to leave Kevin's and Lloyd's alone until you jumped in swinging at everyone in the bar. Normally I would have been able to take that end of the thread and move your three posts to EE, but there was another post in the middle, so I had to delete all three.

Happy Mother's Day, mon ami.

I must have been taking my obligatory sunday afternoon nap. What deleted post did I miss? lol

Oh well, if I had to get sent to the woodshed, I can't think of better company than Kevin and Mike to join me in being deleted.Tim and I have agreed to continue it over a carib in a couple of weeks,not here, but all I was trying to do was remind folks that this is an international forum,and that there are other than US perspectives on the world [we can think what we want to here!-and we don't have to take our shoes off at the airport,either -LOL)

It seems that perhaps something I said in the origional post on Grenada may have started this whole international incident and if I offended any of our friends to the North by omiting them when I said that in Grenada they especially love Americans since we saved thier island when they were invaded I apologize...I feel like George Patton during WW II when while giving a speech in England disscussing the new world order after the war ended he left the Russians out...So..sorry to everyone on the forum from outside the US who took offense to my slip of the tounge...

Oh well, if I had to get sent to the woodshed, I can't think of better company than Kevin and Mike to join me in being deleted.Tim and I have agreed to continue it over a carib in a couple of weeks,not here, but all I was trying to do was remind folks that this is an international forum,and that there are other than US perspectives on the world [we can think what we want to here!-and we don't have to take our shoes off at the airport,either -LOL)

hey...i'm in the woodshed, too, guys! i had a very diplomatic pm from one of our esteemed moderators explaining the reason behind a deleted post of mine....something about not wanting to hurt someone's feelings????!!!!! anyhoo....the woodshed has awesome company!