A Salty Piece of Land

interesting and fun thread. i think my dilemma is solved: i will get 'a salty piece of land' to read while in st. barts in june. heck, i may even get 'a pirate looks at forty' also.

thanks for the link, jek!

my bad....i meant july. we were originally scheduled to go in june with the entire family (four adult children and one grandchild), but schedule changes prevented it. so, hubby and i are going solo july 9-16.

i really wish we were going in june because i would love to meet you folks in person (even mr. _ _ _.) maybe next year we'll do the trip in june.

my bad....i meant july. we were originally scheduled to go in june with the entire family (four adult children and one grandchild), but schedule changes prevented it. so, hubby and i are going solo july 9-16.

i really wish we were going in june because i would love to meet you folks in person (even mr. _ _ _.) maybe next year we'll do the trip in june.

mr. _____ is not a juin person

it's hard keeping track of my own travel calendar, much less everyone elses. he's not a july person is he????

i bought the book yesterday and was considering bringing it with me to jazz fest today to get jimmy to sign it (most performer do a little 'meet 'n greet' prior to their show), but the skies have opened up and won't be closing til this evening. like my grandma used to say "we got us a gully-washer". bummer. i wonder if he's even gonna perform? oh well....maybe i'll start reading it today.