I am in the process of planning a 5 night stay in NYC over Labor Day weekend and need help with selecting a hotel.So far I am interested in:The Librar

Toni

Senior Insider
Midtown Manhattan Hotels?

I am in the process of planning a 5 night stay in NYC over Labor Day weekend and need help with selecting a hotel.

So far I am interested in:
The Library Hotel
Hotel Elysee
The Michelangelo
The Muse

I would appreciate any input and welcome your other suggestions.

Toni

Re: Midtown Manhattan Hotels?

We have stayed at the Michelangelo several times and enjoyed each visit. The rooms were large and nicely decorated. There is a continental breakfast each morning with danish, coffee, expresso, etc. with sort of an Italian flare. The hotel is located in a convenient area, close to the theater, shopping, and art museums.
The last time we stayed in NYC during the Christmas week, we stayed at the Millenium Times Square (Broadway). It was a tremendous deal through travelzoo.com at less than $200/night and was upgraded to the concierge section of the hotel (The Premier) which included breakfast, late afternoon appetizers and drinks. This concierge section seemed to be newly renovated. You may want to check out this as a possibility also. Would only stay there if they guaranteed the Premier upgrade.

Re: Midtown Manhattan Hotels?

Wow I had no clue....we stay at the Mich every time we are in the City. My sis lives up there so we make several trips a year to visit and do a LOT of eating.