Thread: any suggestions for 10 days trip to Japan, two 22 year old? they would like to go on their own, not as a part of a tour group. where to stay in tokyo and kyoto? any agency to recommend?thanks.

SBH Member Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 43

japan

any suggestions for 10 days trip to Japan, two 22 year old? they would like to go on their own, not as a part of a tour group. where to stay in tokyo and kyoto? any agency to recommend?
    thanks.

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 53,145

Re: japan

zena,
    I booked travel to the Olympics, Hong Kong and Japan for this summer through AmEx travel and they did a great job for me.
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party Memorial -- June 5, 2023

thank you so much. you are the greatest source of information.
    amex it is.

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Philadelphia Posts: 44,493

QUOTE:"AmEx travel "

Are they still in business? I thought with internet booking they stopped doing that. They used to do all of my travel.

Andy

I couldn't find any AmEx travel agency where I am, and there is none in Philadelphia where my daughter is. Gave her all the information I found. She and her friend are excited to see Japan and are still in planning stages. We'll provide the funding as a graduation present.

Senior Insider Joined: Jan 2004 In the ether . . . Posts: 53,145

I couldn't find any AmEx travel agency where I am, and there is none in Philadelphia where my daughter is. Gave her all the information I found. She and her friend are excited to see Japan and are still in planning stages. We'll provide the funding as a graduation present.
    zena,
    If you have the card, use the web https://www134.americanexpress.com/c...avel/travel.do

Also, see the bricks and mortar store finder on this site.
    The Marius 100th Birthday Party Memorial -- June 5, 2023

Thanks so much. I e-mailed the site to my daughter.