any suggestions for 10 days trip to Japan, two 22 year old? they would like to go on their own, not as a part of a tour group. where to stay in tokyo

zena

SBH Member
japan

any suggestions for 10 days trip to Japan, two 22 year old? they would like to go on their own, not as a part of a tour group. where to stay in tokyo and kyoto? any agency to recommend?
thanks.

Re: japan

zena,
I booked travel to the Olympics, Hong Kong and Japan for this summer through AmEx travel and they did a great job for me.

QUOTE:"AmEx travel "

Are they still in business? I thought with internet booking they stopped doing that. They used to do all of my travel.

I couldn't find any AmEx travel agency where I am, and there is none in Philadelphia where my daughter is. Gave her all the information I found. She and her friend are excited to see Japan and are still in planning stages. We'll provide the funding as a graduation present.

I couldn't find any AmEx travel agency where I am, and there is none in Philadelphia where my daughter is. Gave her all the information I found. She and her friend are excited to see Japan and are still in planning stages. We'll provide the funding as a graduation present.

zena,
If you have the card, use the web https://www134.americanexpress.com/consumertravel/travel.do

Also, see the bricks and mortar store finder on this site.