• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Our friend Bev is having a problem accessing the SBH Webcams. I don't seem to be having the same problem, and I've already told her more than I know

tim

Webcams

Our friend Bev is having a problem accessing the SBH Webcams. I don't seem to be having the same problem, and I've already told her more than I know about it. We need help from some of the smart people here. Is anybody else having this problem?

Re: Webcams

It is dark after all...but I can see little twinkling lights on the Flamands one :)

The don't work on Mac OS 10.5.2 with either Firefox or Safari browsers. I sent a PM to the webmaster John B. I suspect it is a Java problem.

The don't work on Mac OS 10.5.2 with either Firefox or Safari browsers. I sent a PM to the webmaster John B. I suspect it is a Java problem.

Explorer is fine.

I am using Mac 0S 10 Safari. It says Photos/Webcams up above but when click on it I no longer find the link to the webcams?