I had Memphis all the way. Unfortunately, I had them playing Tennessee.

Re: FINAL 4

even though I have em....I hope Kansas loses....nobody this stupid deserves to advance....

KU sure kicked UNC's butt. I watched the first 15 minutes and decided sleep would be more fun.

As I said last week, I had hunch that UNC would go down after playing at "home for two weeks...frst time I have EVER picked the Final Four and the Final Two...so far "Gouverneur" Rules....go Jayhawks...G

....first time I have EVER picked the Final Four and the Final Two...

yeah me too....my highest percentile ever was 98th....I wont get that unless KU wins...something I have zero faith in happening at this point in time.......but we'll see soon enough

KU sure kicked UNC's butt. I watched the first 15 minutes and decided sleep would be more fun.

Me too...had to wake this AM early & check the score. Tarheels are very, very good, but have been suspect all year, even within the ACC which is top to bottom less than most other years. UNC (I think) won about 8 games this year by 3 or fewer points, which led to my skepticism. And several of those were in overtime(s).

Memphis is really good, really/really good...they are a complete package and have a good bench & coaching. KU will have their hands full as their weaknesses have been exposed.

Luck to both & may the best win for certain.

Ric

This will be an absolute track meet...not the same as back in the day I got called for fouls for hardly touchung a guy...G

This will be an absolute track meet...not the same as back in the day I got called for fouls for hardly touchung a guy...G

tournament games on all levels are generally called much looser and the refs let the players decide the outcome more or less and try and stay out of the mix more than a regular season game.....all everyone ( coaches, players ) wants out of a ref is consistency.....call it the same way at least for a half and call it the same way for both teams

Kansas plays great D..statistically they are amongst the top three in the country...that has carried them thus far.....conventional wisdom says great Defense beats great Offense 9 out of 10 times...we'll see.....Kansas will have some match up problems for sure......I don't think Rush can cover Rose and I don't think Arthur can cover Dorsey...but Dorsey has crippled his teams with foul troubles at time during the year...the last time a team was this physically intimidating was that 31 win UNLV team with Larry Johnson and Stacey Augman...and they got their asses kicked by a bunch of skinny white boys named Hurley and Laettner in the finals.....same with Villanova beating Georgetown in the finals in 85....Georgetown was a physical beast who beat you up on both ends of the floor....Nova methodically dismantled the beast

so we will see soon enough

After the "stick to the game plan" methodical way Stanford beat UCONN last night I think Stanford could beat at least UCLA. Am I off topic?

After the "stick to the game plan" methodical way Stanford beat UCONN last night I think Stanford could beat at least UCLA. Am I off topic?

hmmmmm...I dont know

CAN WE GET A RULING HERE?????

is talking about womens hoops in a mens hoop thread hijacking???...Tim???..JEK????

I think at the very least you are skating on some very thin ice there Mister

I really was looking forward to a Geno/Pat throw down..they hate each other so much its a hoot to watch....I have a friend who adores Pat....she worships the ground Pat walks on..and she hates Geno to the core...I was going to Vegas to a clinic and knew I would see Geno as I signed up for one of his lectures.....and I brought a picture of Pat with me and asked Geno to sign it for me with a message so I could give it to my friend who worships Pat....he laughed hysterically, told me I have a sick sense of humor but than put a great message on Pats picture for her