16 More Inches In Beaver Creek

rivertrash

Senior Insider
As of this morning, 16" more in the last 24 hours. Got an email late this afternoon that it snowed hard all day. Unbelieveable spring skiing if you're there, but as of this afternoon I am told that I-70 was closed both directions. Those who weren't there couldn't get there and those who were there couldn't leave.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm envious or just downright angry at the fact that your there and I'm here.

Sulking in AZ.

yup I heard......a delayed opening at the high school in Breckenridge yesterday which rarely happens....same here.....this is officially the snowiest season in northern New England since they started keeping records.....snowed all day yesterday.......more tomorrow....typically by now the ground is bare and the crokus and dafodils are starting to push up...spring skiing here is like I have never seen....unfortunately unlike out west, everyone closes up in two weeks regardless of the snow.....it has been one for the books coast to coast

Unfortunate, fins, I am in Tyler, Texas where the official high temp yesterday was 80. And Beaver Creek had an additonal 7 inches yesterday.