• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Bonne Journée!

Re: Newbie Info du Jour : Bonne Journ

Kevin.....the enormous amount of paperwork I have to produce to transfer my license from Colorado to NH , due to new Homeland Security rules, is astounding.....if it werent an election year I would say screw it and not do it

Kevin.....the enormous amount of paperwork I have to produce to transfer my license from Colorado to NH , due to new Homeland Security rules, is astounding.....if it werent an election year I would say screw it and not do it

You're paying for the sin of not maintaining multiple versions of your ID in multiple states. Post-9/11 you'll never have that opportunity again. My late friend Rainy used to say that you can never have too many passports. I suspect that he may have had a valid DL in more than one province (and state) too.

I see your situation in my future. RealID is going to make my DL renewal a lot more "interesting" than the prior ones have been.

yeah Kevin but here is the real kick....I also had to renew and transfer my teaching and administrative license this year......easy as can be....and my Captains licnse...a breeze.....one would think they would have been far more difficult to transfer and renew than a freakin drivers license

yeah Kevin but here is the real kick....I also had to renew and transfer my teaching and administrative license this year......easy as can be....and my Captains license...a breeze.....one would think they would have been far more difficult to transfer and renew than a freakin drivers license

Where is the Post-9/11 visibility focused? Which ones of those can you use to get on an airplane?

Will DHS really prohibit those with a Maine, South Carolina, or New Hampshire DL from flying? Or subject residents of those states to additional screening? Check the latest RealID news at your favorite news source.

My advice to you is to travel with your CO DL and your Passport. And don't travel with anyone else from NH.

I've lost my passport...thats a whole different set of problems....LOL

Im going to transfer my DL right before the election so I can vote and well after my St Barts trip.....