We had a lovely dinner at Kendrick's last evening. Beautiful courtyard that reminded us of Sapotillier. Mrs. JEK had the shrimp and I had the Wahoo. F

JEK

Senior Insider
Kendrick's in Christiansted

We had a lovely dinner at Kendrick's last evening. Beautiful courtyard that reminded us of Sapotillier. Mrs. JEK had the shrimp and I had the Wahoo. Finished off with a flan and nice glass of the single barrel Cruzan rum. The island hasn't discovered espresso machines yet :) Mr. Cuthbert Lett was engaged so his colleague, 007, took us into town for $9. Destination wedding on the beach at sunset last evening appeared to be perfect.

1964620588_247b9afc5f_o.jpg
1964621494_32fb12fa40_o.jpg
1964622164_2cd86743cc_o.jpg

1963795017_b4a71a2f84_o.jpg

Re: Kendrick's in Christiansted

Looks nice, and sounds nice to.

It looks like I wouldn't die of thirst there either. Is that a Joseph Drouhin Puligny Montrachet that I see?

Looks nice, and sounds nice to.

It looks like I wouldn't die of thirst there either. Is that a Joseph Drouhin Puligny Montrachet that I see?

I knew a Burgundian such as yourself would spot that! Nice price at $80 USDs.

wow...you actually ate a local fresh non frozen fish..thats out of character for you...no???

wow...you actually ate a local fresh non frozen fish..thats out of character for you...no???

And again tonight at the Cultured Pelican -- Wahoo. The Wahoo fishing contest is in full swing here -- wall to wall Wahoo!

Im downright proud of you

And the Cultured Pelicn, which is an Italian resto, had a proper espresso machine AND Cruzan single barrel for the after dinner drink!