• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

I'm not sure how often people scroll down to the planning threads, so I thought I would post a quick reference here.If you're in the RDU - Chapel hill

Re: RDU Forum Gathering

Spare me the debate. How can you embellish a crook and a slime ball? This state needs less debate and more "tar and featherings." That action should not be limited to Rendell or democrats. We need a lot of tar and feathers.

George- cool off. Done is done.

Wow! I haven't checked this thread in a while and must say I'm quite surprised at all of the comments it's received, especially the derogatory remarks aimed at me by someone I've never met. The last I knew, Kara Brooks ran this forum.

I made a one-line comment about a ranking, and this is what happens? I've read through pages and pages of off-topic nonsense on this board before without ever complaining and would appreciate the same respect for a slight diversion.

If anyone would like to discuss the planning of an RDU SBH forum get-together, there's another thread on this topic posted in the Gatherings section below where we can go without "bothering" some of the old-timers.

Salem: I am a clemson man and therefore can't officially say anything good about nawth cliner other than charlotte, which is a city, not nawth cliner.

Off the record, there are a bunch of areas in nawth cliner that could be on ANY list of great places to live. And some of these are in The Triangle. Props.

But I didn't say that.

One more point: Thanks for the offer of a gathering, Salem.

Off the record, props for such a lofty ranking. Apex certainly has a lot of appeal.

But I didn't say that.

Go Tigers!

great! That sounds like fun. I dont think I can make it to Apex but how about getting together here in Columbier next time you are on the island, salem?.. hey Andy you are welcome too! lol

Sounds good, Rosita! We can't make it back to Colombier soon enough.

On another note, I think we all got our feathers a little ruffled (including me) on this thread over a misunderstanding. Apparently Andy was slapping himself over Pa. politics and not town rankings and my planning approach. As WishIWereThere can attest, we also have our share of creeps when it comes to local politics, so we'll let you slide this time, Andy! :eek:)
Now we can all get back to one of our favorite past-times - talking about our favorite island.