• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Marius's Birthday

tim

Forum friends gathered at a suprisingly quiet Le Select at noon today to celebrate with Marius on his birthday. Despite the nagging aches and pains of his age, he was his gracious, smiling self and insisted on personally serving us our beverages whenever a bottle got half empty. We offered up a toast to Marius, to our friends who couldn't be with us today, honorable mention to JackR's new liver, and a special prayer for DebTor. Deb, Marius and all the rest of us send you our love and best wishes.

Papa Guyo and group are planning to play at Select tonight in honor of the occasion, and we'll try to again represent honorably(or not) SBHonline at the festivities.

Nice! Give our hearty greetings, love and best wishes to one of the "founders" and bedrocks of SBH. Hope the new governance of SBH can listen and learn from the master of what makes things tick.

I wish we could be there with you all to celebrate Marius' Anniversaire!If you see him tonight tell him Allen and Claudia are raising a glass and calling his name.

Tim, thank you so much ! I wish I could be there tonight to wish Marius a happy birthday in person. Tell him Rog and I will toast him over dinner tonight and will be thinking of him. You all have a marvelous time and thank you again for the kind words.

DebTor