• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

I'll be exhibiting at Arts in the Park, May 5&6. The hours are 11-6, on Saturday. 11-5, on Sunday. My booth number is 158. It is located in Byrd Park.

Eddie

Senior Insider
Hirschfield Show-Richmond, Va.

I'll be exhibiting at Arts in the Park, May 5&6. The hours are 11-6, on Saturday. 11-5, on Sunday. My booth number is 158. It is located in Byrd Park. Here's a link: http://www.richmondartsinthepark.com/

I hope Richmond area members can stop by. Of course, there's a 20% discount for members.

Re: Hirschfield Show-Richmond, Va.

Eddie,

We will stop by some time Sat afternoon. We look forward to meeting you.

Mike and Jenny

Mike and Jenny,

I look forward to meeting you both. You may have to introduce yourself as Al, though.. :-}

I know a few of the artists exhibiting. A good friend has some amazing photos of Tuscany, among other locations. While I hate promoting another's work, here's a link to one of the best Tuscany photos I've ever seen (it's much more impressive in person):
http://www.joelandersonphoto.com/new_page_1.htm

I want to thank Mr. & Mrs. Tim for braving the chilly, damp weather and, coming by for a visit today. I'll see you, down there, in a few weeks....

Eddie,

Since the rain was keeping crowds down at yesterday's Arts in the Park event, we enjoyed having your undivided attention. (I'm sure it would have been more fun for you if the usual throngs had been present.) I think the below photo you took a few years back of the decorations at L'Entr'Acte is my favorite, and I hope you don't mind my sharing it with the forum. It brings back fond memories of dining in the back of that pickup. We'll see you in June on our favorite isle. Iceland next year????

Lentrant.jpg

that exact piece of fine art work hangs in our living room .....needless to say, that is still our favorite L'Entracte decor....talk about going against the St Barts grain???...LOL...eddie, my assistant coach does custom cabinetry and framing and he made me a gorgeous alder wood frame for it

Eddie,

Great meeting you today in Richmond. We really look forward to seeing you on "the island" in 4 weeks.

For those of you have not seen Eddie's work in person, it is terrific....his website does not do it justice. We walked away with 3 photos and the Gustavia Harbor photo looks awesome in our new living room.

Mike and Jenny

Mike & Jenny,
I enjoyed meeting you, too. I can't wait to collect the Caribe, next month...
After a cold, rainy Saturday, yesterday turned out to be a nice day and, the show was a success. Richmond is an art savvy town, with a top notch art school (VCU) and, people seemed open to, and appreciative of, unique work. I will definitely apply to the show again.

Just when I thought I could have a calm Mon. morning - I see that truck (which they wouldn't let me repair and get running - wouldn't that look great cruising the back roads of SB?). Great pic! The juices are flowing. When's the next flight out? Gotta get back.

BTW, what's the price of gas on that Shell pump? Euros, $s? I don't care. Just pump it up at that price and we'll cruise the isle!

Thank you!

George