watch out american idol, karaoke on saba,erik

nnoska

Senior Insider
new star on saba

watch out american idol, karaoke on saba,erik
403308297_940b96a224.jpg

403308295_463a517232.jpg

Re: new star on saba

one is "Im Too Sexy"..the other I am not sure but Im thinking that Whitesnake song "Here I go Again"

yup..I just put the melody to the lyrics and you are right....Elbow Parsely..er..I mean Elvis Presly it is

dont speak ill of the king mike, yes it was suspicous minds and Right said fred doing i"m to sexy, i also did Neil Diamond Cracklin' Rosie and The partridge Family I Think I love You.hey noone new me and what the hell!!lol

QUOTE - i also did Neil Diamond Cracklin' Rosie and The partridge Family I Think I love You.hey noone new me and what the hell!!lol

ah what the heck...who cares?.. if you are havng fun with it..thats all that matters...hell I sang and played Sweet Caroline with the band at my wedding....LOL

and as Neil Young said in Rust Never Sleeps...."the king is gone but he's not forgotten"

dont speak ill of the king mike, yes it was suspicous minds and Right said fred doing i"m to sexy, i also did Neil Diamond Cracklin' Rosie and The partridge Family I Think I love You.hey noone new me and what the hell!!lol

Great attitude, Eric.

When in a foreign country, I, too, will tend to act a fool because "no one knows me". My wife will then remind me that she knows me...and if I want to know her much longer, I'll get down from the bar, NOW!

don't know if i mentioned, #1 i do not drink any alcohol, and #2 my audience was about 27 gay member dive group, great bunch of guys i figured they would like i'm to sexy (they did) the great thing about saba is people talk to each other, get to know each other, dive and hang out,it is such a small place and so diverse it is quite fasinating

You are a gutsy guy. Glad your connections to St. B. worked out. How was the diving and have you climbed (walked, actually) the "hill". It is a slimy, wet mess coming down in the rain - but, all in a day of fun.