this is huge

Yeah mike,
Intrawest owns everything in the west.....Mammoth is really corporal because of them.....maybe good for some, but not so for others.
Hey, my daughter just called, said(she's in Denver), they're getting the biggest snowfall they've had in a LONG time....glad she wasn't flying out today. She comes home sat for Xmas.....should be plowed out by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!LindaP

Linda..well as one who formerly had Intrawest as a retail landlord ( Copper Mt and Keystone) - I can tell you they are pretty bad to do business with.....they lied to me on such a large scale, that when I finally had enough and broke the lease, and thought I would take my chances in court with it all, fully expecting to be dragged into court .... instead of being sued ....they sent me a certified letter asking to me to sign off that I wouldn't sue them !!!....and they let me walk away with no further obligation to them.....thats how bad it was and how wrong they knew they were....getting out of retail leases usually takes an Act of Congress and almost always favors the resort in court....needless to say, I couldn't sign off on it fast enough....LOL

and yes it is a blizzard of a monumental proportion right now ......life is good...had this happened on Friday however, I would have been looking for a new family to celebrate Christmas with, as my family is already back east impatiently waiting for me....LOL

good luck to your daughter getting out of here...right now they are saying Friday will be the only nice day..she may want to consider that

looking at this forecast right now....if it doesn't change....and leaving Friday....I am the luckiest man in the world!!!....LOL...

Dec 20
Heavy Snow / Wind
19/13 100%
19F

Thu
Dec 21 Snow
24/11 40%
24F

Fri
Dec 22 Partly Cloudy
32/17 F 10%
32F