this was one of those days where you go for an hour or so of skiing...and its such a beautiful, crowd free, warm sunny day....you end up staying all d

MIke R

Senior Insider
today at Copper

this was one of those days where you go for an hour or so of skiing...and its such a beautiful, crowd free, warm sunny day....you end up staying all day...which is exactlty what we did...work can wait

Big Balls

314496346_b3b0e84499_b.jpg

Monday morning lift line.....

314496345_afbdf7a509_b.jpg

gettin ready to go

314496342_595baf2de0.jpg

Re: today at Copper

Like your photos, MikeR. We shall see what Breckenridge has in store for us on Saturday. Perhaps a few more showing up for the weekend! ....CarolH

forecast is for 30's...with snow showers.....I'll see you on Saturday or Sunday sometime ( I have a game in Denver on Saturday night )...lets make sure we have each others cell phone numbers so we plan something

30's, that sounds good. Have the restaurant list, thank you. I'm thinking I should rent a ski video for the girls. That seemed to really get our children psyched the first time we took them. Will check in when we arrive!

Carol, have fun with the grandkids and tell Ron to take it easy on those black runs :)