roll out

MIke R

Senior Insider
those lazy hazy crazy days of summer......

90 degrees...90% humidity....not a cloud in the sky.... and I swear it looks like every human being on the planet is here today.....the billion dollar boys club men are all here with their mega yachts too.....Binny I hope you are here this weekend...this is definetly the best of them so far weather wise...hope its like this next weekend for the forum get together

well.....back over the side and into the water

and I swear it looks like every human being on the planet is here today

...I sure wish I were...

At 9:20 PM we had a clear sky and 51% humidity, winds only 7 miles/hour from N/NE, and it's 59

In San Francisco we experienced the lot -- cool and fog for breakfast in the city. Down the coast for warm and sunny and then back to the city for cool. I like this place as a respite from the 90/90 HHH days of DC. Tim, amazing biking on the coast highway nice grades and vistas. Too bad I was trapped in a car.

Jean,

Enjoy the weather and your family. If you have vistas on the Pacific Coast, it means you are blessed with at least a semi-clear day. Safe travels.

Jean,

Enjoy the weather and your family. If you have vistas on the Pacific Coast, it means you are blessed with at least a semi-clear day. Safe travels.

Once south of the city, it was beautiful. Today a jaunt to Napa. This is Half Moon Bay.
201866986_9f1297c7c4.jpg

We hit 101* with high humidity in St. Louis today. Yet another reason why we favor the low season in St. Barts -- we can cool off!

We've been in Mendocino the last few days. Gorgeous clear, cool weather (not foggy as it was in SF and as it often is on the coast) and spectacular food and wine. Also biking, outrigger canoeing, and hot tubbing.

those lazy hazy crazy days of summer......

90 degrees...90% humidity....not a cloud in the sky.... and I swear it looks like every human being on the planet is here today.....the billion dollar boys club men are all here with their mega yachts too.....Binny I hope you are here this weekend...this is definetly the best of them so far weather wise...hope its like this next weekend for the forum get together

well.....back over the side and into the water

We had planned to be there but it didnt work out. Glad to hear you are having good weather, keeps the $$$$ coming in!