The iPod is invaluable in the everyday lives of millions. We name our iPods, coddle them, buy cases for them, insure them and sing their praises

JEK

Senior Insider
DiePods. Get over it. They are consumables.

24539446.jpg

The iPod is invaluable in the everyday lives of millions. We name our iPods, coddle them, buy cases for them, insure them and sing their praises

Re: DiePods. Get over it. They are consumables.

www.impod.com

they actually FIX them and dont swap them out....for 1/3 of what everyone else charges....very happy with them and now I love my iPod ( got to write it correctly, lest I be chasised by JEK...LOL) again

Mike - check that link. www.impod.com is "I'm PO'd .com", not an iPod repair site. I think that you meant www.imipod.com.

My 10GB iPod must be close to 4 years old now, and still runs great with excellent battery life. What was the 10GB, 2nd generation? And the current offerings are 5th generation? Maybe they made the older ones better...

I do lust after a 30GB or 60GB model, but as long as the 10GB is still working great I probably won't upgrade.

yes Kevin...you re right....that is thr site I used for my repair....opps.....I have a 60 gig model.....to be honest...its overkill for me...I would have been just as satisfied with the 20 gig model......4374 songs only took up 14 gig of space

...very happy with them and now I love my iPod ( got to write it correctly, lest I be chasised by JEK...LOL) again

Or even chastised :)

an iPod is designed to last four years.
My Linn LP12 has been playing records for over 25 years, now. Sounds better, too....

Kara needs an Everything Analog forum for you :)

When I'm not here, I'm at some of those sites. Now, let's talk tube amps....

Eddie- I had a Fisher amp and pre-amp 40 years ago that wouldn't die. I used to build my own boxes for my heavy bass speakers and with my Teac turntable I was in heaven. Of course everything was so heavy then.

Kara needs an Everything Analog forum for you :)

When I'm not here, I'm at some of those sites. Now, let's talk tube amps....

Can I plug my Les Paul into it, overdrive it to the point of smoking and go Old School?

Nothing sounds better than an overdriven tube amp.

Until they blow.