I'm stuck in the office til my 1:30 train to the beach, where I get to repair the storm damage to my outdoor table...no Friday Follies today?

NYCFred

Senior Insider
I'm BORED, pt 2

I'm stuck in the office til my 1:30 train to the beach, where I get to repair the storm damage to my outdoor table...

no Friday Follies today?

Re: I'm BORED, pt 2

I'm stuck in the office til my 1:30 train to the beach, where I get to repair the storm damage to my outdoor table...

no Friday Follies today?

I'll try to come up with something but you gotta promise to leave my Mom out of it!

<<I'll try to come up with something but you gotta promise to leave my Mom out of it! >>

OK, OK, no Moms....

Can I still pick on Andy and Miker, tho?

<<I'll try to come up with something but you gotta promise to leave my Mom out of it! >>

OK, OK, no Moms....

Can I still pick on Andy and Miker, tho?

Hell, you can pick their noses if you want LOL

This is an oldie but I thought Fred would like it:

Bill Clinton steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of winter. Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees "The President Must Die" written in urine across the snow. Well, old Bill is pretty pissed off.

He storms into his security staff's headquaters and yells, "Somebody wrote a death threat in the snow on the front damn lawn! And they wrote it in urine! Son-of-a-bitch had to be standing right on the porch when he did it! Where were you guys?"

The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor. Bill hollers, "Well dammit, don't just sit there! Get out and FIND OUT WHO DID IT! I want an answer, and I want it TONIGHT!"

The entire staff immediately jumped up and raced for the exits. Later that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says, "Well Mr. President, we have some bad news, and we have some really bad news. Which do you want first?"

Clinton says, "Oh Hell, give me the bad news first." The officer says, "Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The results just came back, and it was Al Gore's urine."

Clinton says, "Oh my god, I feel so ... so betrayed! My own vice president! Damn. Well, what's the really bad news?"

The officer replies, "Well, it's Hillary's handwriting."

LOLOLOLOL

Dennis, now THAT's a good one....my mother even laughed at this one...and she's a tough customer and a Hillary Hater

PS she was careful to tell me she would never repeat it...LOL

LOLOLOLOL

Dennis, now THAT's a good one....my mother even laughed at this one...and she's a tough customer and a Hillary Hater

PS she was careful to tell me she would never repeat it...LOL

Hey, I'm just trying to prove I can play to both sides of the aisle!

And be careful mentioning your Mother...