Greetings allNext weekend my wife and I want to take our boys to an aquarium. They wanted to go to the one in Boston but that is out of the picture

onebigdawg53

Senior Insider
aquarium help

Greetings all

Next weekend my wife and I want to take our boys to an aquarium. They wanted to go to the one in Boston but that is out of the picture for now. However, I found two closer aquariums - one in Norwalk Connecticut and another one in Camden New Jersey near Philly. The question is - any of you visited either one of these aquariums and your opinions?

thanks in advance.

Re: aquarium help

Camden recently reopened with a new and improved facility- the shark tank is supposed to be state of the art. Haven't been there but it has gotten rave reviews.

Camden recently reopened with a new and improved facility- the shark tank is supposed to be state of the art. Haven't been there but it has gotten rave reviews.

Did you say . . .
great-white-shark-picture-014.jpg

george, had the boys there with scouts and it was great ages 6 and 9 very good, baltimore is good as well and fells point has great rest. as well.

I forgot about Baltimore's aquarium- it's excellent but another 1 1/2 hours drive.

Thanks Andy - after looking through their website I am inclined to take them to Camden - interesting website if you want to check it out it's here -

http://www.adventureaquarium.com

george, had the boys there with scouts and it was great ages 6 and 9 very good, baltimore is good as well and fells point has great rest. as well.

thanks - my boys are 6 and 8 years old - sounds like that is where we should take them. Do I need to do a trip report when we get back from our visit to this aquarium?? LOL