Tim, this would get more people in the saddle

JEK

Senior Insider
Nude Bikers

entrytop2.jpg

Tim arrives today. If he starts riding naked, I'm leaving. Unless, of course, it starts a trend and, all the models here follow suit.

No worries about seeing my naked butt on a bike, especially today. a) I love the lycra and chamois that protects my a** and will pay almost any amount for one that does the job effectively. b) The weather in St. B this morning absolutely stinks. I got up at 4:30 to ride, a shower hit, went back to bed, got up at 5:30 to ride, a shower hit, fooled around the house, got dressed in full gear to ride at 6:30, a shower hit, etc., etc. In addition the sky is so hazy from the volcanic activity at Montserrat that it's impossible to read the clouds. I've never seen it so hazy here.

In addition the sky is so hazy from the volcanic activity at Montserrat that it's impossible to read the clouds. I've never seen it so hazy here.

Or MikeR is smokin' many, many Cubans on Island.

Yeah, Tim. I was out, with the camera, when the 6:30 one hit. It was raining sideways. I decided to go for coffee and, wait it out. Started back out again when this one hit.
There hasn't been a sunset worthy of a photo since I arrived, either.
Maybe I'm not meant to get any photos this trip.

Yeah, Tim. I was out, with the camera, when the 6:30 one hit. It was raining sideways. I decided to go for coffee and, wait it out. Started back out again when this one hit.
There hasn't been a sunset worthy of a photo since I arrived, either.
Maybe I'm not meant to get any photos this trip.

Eddie,

From reading your previous posts, it doesn't appear you'll even have time for photos with your social schedule. :)

See you tonight at the Goose and then at your namesake.

TLM,

FWIW, we now have steady rain accompanied by thunder. The sky is probably too hazy to see the originating lightning.

Well, actually it rained like hell in February until I got there. Beautiful thereafter. Sunshine just follows Phyllis wherever she goes. LOL.
And did you really post that at 12:24 AM? Prostate acting up?? Heheh

Well, actually it rained like hell in February until I got there. Beautiful thereafter. Sunshine just follows Phyllis wherever she goes. LOL.
And did you really post that at 12:24 AM? Prostate acting up?? Heheh

Hehehe I am in a Western time zone :)

You are a sly one. I knew something was wrong when you didn't immediately slam me.
But- you didn't deny your prostate is acting up.