Al-Zarqawi

Dennis

Senior Insider
Al-Zarqawi had a $25 million bounty on his head. I wonder if we'll pay it. How do you hide in Iraq with 25MM? Look for a nervous Iraqi villa hunting, those of you visiting next week...

there are at least a half dozen eager Al Zarqawi wanna be's out there, just waiting for their opportunity to show the world what they can do, and have absolutley no measurable amount of fear of dying......I mean, its great that we got him and all, but make no mistake about the fact that this is nothing more then a public relations victory...thats it.....we continue to underestimate our enemey and their resolve and passion and support

have absolutley no measurable amount of fear of dying

good thing...

yes and no....an adversary is quite formidable when he has no fear of dying..fear is what leads to mistakes....lack of it keeps everything in focus.....but yes it is good to accommidate them and send them to their 72 Virgins...personally heaven to me would be 72 chicks who know their way around a bed...72 virgins would be a major pain in the ass....but thats me....a zionist pig

<<<......I mean, its great that we got him and all, but make no mistake about the fact that this is nothing more then a public relations victory...>>>

"MR. POSITIVE" strikes again.

<<<......I mean, its great that we got him and all, but make no mistake about the fact that this is nothing more then a public relations victory...>>>

"MR. POSITIVE" strikes again.

just callin it like I see it...and like most are seeing it...*shrug*

surely you re not naive enough to think this actually means something substantial in the grand scheme of things ...do you???..if so....I got some land for you to look at

think of it this way Fred...its like killin a cockroach in in your house...which is a good thing....except there are a hundred more hiding in your cabinets

there are at least a half dozen eager Al Zarqawi wanna be's out there, just waiting for their opportunity to show the world what they can do, and have absolutley no measurable amount of fear of dying.....we continue to underestimate our enemey and their resolve and passion and support

I agree...

[quote personally heaven to me would be 72 chicks who know their way around a bed...72 virgins would be a major pain in the ass....

[/quote]

...and I really agree...

but yes it is good to accommidate them and send them to their 72 Virgins...personally heaven to me would be 72 chicks who know their way around a bed...72 virgins would be a major pain in the ass....

[/quote]

Shows how truly idiotic these people are!

Shows how truly idiotic these people are.

no way to talk about MikeR Cheri he's just silly not idiotic

I'm glad this guy's dead and all, but JESUS CHRIST can I NOT see his dead face for a few hours!!!

Enough already...

I have heard that the reward at the end of the muslim's life has been widely misinterpreted, and that the actual promise is grapes of unusual clarity.I'm sure he was disappointed if that was the case, but I'll wager his reward was worse than that.

Apparently he was a bit of a boozer and had a few tats. Both not in line with the Muslim way. So...NO VIRGINS FOR YOU!

<<<I read that he was still alive and "mumbling" when the military got to him.>>

Not for long.
too bad our military is too 'evolved' to behead the sonovabitch and video tape it....

Yeah, in the cosmic scheme of things, I think his death will make a difference.
He's been a major instigator of problems between Sunni and Shiites....not that they need the help...

Now, miker, where was that land?