The soups of the day are:
Vegetarian Roasted Tomato and Sweet Basil
Tortilla Soup with Chicken and Corn
Beef Chili

The specialties of the Chef are:
Cuban Beef Sandwich with Firery Salsa
Dijon Mustard and Fennel Glazed Pitt Ham
Blackened Mahi Mahi with Red Beans and Rice

In the self serve area there is Sauteed Chicken Medallions in a Wild Mushroom Demi-Glace with Potato Spears and Vegeteble of the day.

Strawberry and Vanilla Frozen Yogurt! Fat Free and 100 calories for 1/2 cup serving.
Have a GREAT day!

Joseph E. Shilling, General Manager
Seasons Culinary Services
Dechert LLP

These are only the specials. There is also a very large salad bar and 10 kinds of individual pizzas in addition to Dannon Yogurts and various fruits.

Mine is tuna on whole wheat, carrots, peppers and tomatoes and an apple eaten at my desk while posting to this forum. Can't wait for fajitas tonight. I'm hungry!

Im going out for BBQ today..a little brisket..some cole slaw..some baked beans...and a water with a twist of lemon

Boy you people really eat bad- how about some fish, vegetables and a salad with an iced tea or diet coke?

Boy you people really eat bad- how about some fish, vegetables and a salad with an iced tea or diet coke?

Smoked Turkey Sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo with an Arizona Iced Tea.

I

We all don't have a place in the corporate dining room like you do. I pack because lunch time traffic around King of Prussia is not worth the hassle. Plus my wife packs my lunch while she's putting the kid's lunches together. Sandwiches always taste better when someone else makes them for you.

The only way I can keep the weight off because I am so sedentary is to eat judiciously and not too many carbs.