[No title]

JEK

Senior Insider
Clean Living

149219398_245371b3cd.jpg

Re: Clean Living

Mon ami, nice chuckle to start a Freaky Friday. "Clean Living" would be an interesting topic for the day's discussion. I'm sure AndyNap would find it exciting.

Mon ami, nice chuckle to start a Freaky Friday. "Clean Living" would be an interesting topic for the day's discussion. I'm sure AndyNap would find it exciting.

Shhhhh. Don't wake the sleeping beast :)

Oh you old guys- any body here a Midget?

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing
at
the
coffee
> machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair
smells nice.
>
>
> After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her
complaint
to a
> supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to
write a
> sexual harassment grievance against him.
>
> The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and
> asks, "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you
your
hair
> smells nice?"
>
> The woman replies, "It's Keith, the midget."

Joe Dimaggio finally was able to get his Mom over from Italy to come watch him play baseball....she was sitting in the bleachers with family, who was explaining to her that her son Joe was one of the best in the game...well she didnt understand the game at all but was happy to see her son play in this game anyway....so Joe comes up to the plate, and the pitcher is throwing pitches, but nothing is happening...Joe's Mom is confused by it all but she sits quietly watching the action, or lack of action as it was.....finally the pitcher throws another pitch and Joe puts the bat down and starts to walk towards first base.....

Joe's Mom looks at Joe's brother and says.."whatsa the matta with Josepe?...why is he a walking and nota running?..the other players all run to the base"

Joe's brother says "because he has 4 balls Mama"

Joe's mother's eyes get as wide as saucers...."4 balls ???...my Joespe has 4 balls"...with that she stands up and yells "walk a proud my son..walk a proud!"