Derby

Wrong as usual. You ever win a bet- LOL? Never bet against someone from Pennsylvania. Now if that was Lawyer Andy- different story.

Wrong as usual. You ever win a bet- LOL?

what are youi kiddin???..of course not...what fun would that be???....hey it was only a 20 on each...no biggie...so the baby won't get diapers this week...newspapers work just as well....I really didnt think Barbaro was gonna run that well having been idle for 5 weeks.....this horse looked like a triple crown winner today for sure against a stacked field.... we'll see

ok...movie time..."The Weather Man" with one of favorite actors..Nicholas Cage

you doin ok????

Quote:" Nicholas Cage "

When did he ever make a good movie after the one with Cher? Why are all movie men short but we don't know it? They must have shot of all of the men in the Godfather from the ground up- Sonny, Michael, etc. Did you know Jimmy Caan was that short.

We go to Toronto tomorrow. A trip I never in my dreams thought I would be making. It's going to be brutal. My kids are there already. Thanks for caring.

oh come on...Gone in 60 Seconds, Raisin Arizona, The Family Man, Guarding Tess and the one which mad me cry my eyes out City of Angels....just to name a few

I think it was Bogey who started the short macho man trend....LOL

OK City of Angels wasn't that bad.

Alan Ladd started the short men - all actresses had to be shorter or he stood on a stool.

Alan Ladd started the short men - all actresses had to be shorter or he stood on a stool.
It worked for him. Remember the scene in Shane where the kid yells, " Don't grow, Shane. Don't grow."

Before you have another cup of coffee, add Matchstick Men to the list. He does unmedicated nuts very well. And it's a wonderful lessonin humility.