it never ends

MIke R

Senior Insider
I went toe to toe with the good Reverend in a live radio debate that is still talked about in P Town...he bought an hours of air time and invited all of his supporters to call in......instead he got me... for 30 minutes of his hour....LOL.....at 76 years old, and filled up with that much hate, you would think the guy would just die or something

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12071434/?GT1=7938

I went toe to toe with the good Reverend in a live radio debate that is still talked about in P Town...he bought an hours of air time and invited all of his supporters to call in......instead he got me... for 30 minutes of his hour....LOL.....at 76 years old, and filled up with that much hate, you would think the guy would just die or something

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12071434/?GT1=7938

He is one crazy dude. My son was in a production of the Laramie Project which illustrated just how crazy.

I wish I had the transcripts from our debate.....it was a doozey!....and yes my conclusion after it was done was that he is certifiably nuts....and also certifiably dangerous......at one point in the debate he told me to
"make sure my locks worked properly on my doors and windows while he was still in town, purging it of its perversity and all who sympathize, because the Lord works in mysterious ways"...I very calmly assured him they did work well and if one lock inadvertently failed for whatever reason, I had a special welcoming ceremony for any guests who arrived through that means, which would put that person and the Lord in close proximity to one another.....meanwhile, Wendi had just moved in and decided to stay at a girlfriends that night....LOL

it was a bizzare conversation if there ever was one

Fred exists in many forms other than his own obscene caricature. Brokeback references and innuendo are subtle forms of the venom he spews.

Freddy boy comes to P Town...which when PBS did a documentary profile on P Town, ( and a good one ) they called it THE most free thinking, liberated, go against the grain, diverse, think outside the box, town in America ( why I love it so much )...and Fred comes here thinking and believeing he is actually going to get support for his hate campaign?????...now that is either extreme stupidity or extreme arrogance....well....needless to say, he will never come back...and thats just fine with us

Freddy boy comes to P Town...which when PBS did a documentary profile on P Town, ( and a good one ) they called it THE most free thinking, liberated, go against the grain, diverse, think outside the box, town in America ( why I love it so much )...and Fred comes here thinking and believeing he is actually going to get support for his hate campaign?????...now that is either extreme stupidity or extreme arrogance....well....needless to say, he will never come back...and thats just fine with us

Who's Fred? you are not referring to our very own NYCFred are you?

Geo,
Keep up with the conversation and check Mike's link out way above. If you can't swim down here in the deep. find some water wings. (I love you man)

George -

NYC Fred may piss off a few people from time to time, as more than one of us does, but he's a lightweight in this context (sorry Fred).

The Fred in question is World Class. Google "Fred Phelps" or Google "Westboro Baptist Church", who are the proud owners of www.godhatesfags.com Not forgetting our international friends, they also own www.godhatessweden.com and www.godhatescanada.com among others. WBC is also proud to protest at the funerals of military personnel who died in Iraq, ensuring that everyone knows that God hates the US military for something - perhaps being the sodomite army of a sodomite nation, or perhaps I missed their point.