Is inching toward 1000 posts. I remember when he was elated over 500. Nice to see the kid grow up.

JEK

Senior Insider
george diaz-piedra

Is inching toward 1000 posts. I remember when he was elated over 500. Nice to see the kid grow up.

Re: george diaz-piedra

Me, grow up? nah. Dangerously close to 53 YO and still playing in a rock band.
A couple of days ago Eric Clapton turned 61 YO and he is still at it so I suppose there is still hope for me yet LOL

and still living in huntingdon county.

Hey bin - you are really pushing to win the "worst speller on sbhonline" prize? LOL

For the gazillionth time - say it after me H U N T E R D O N huntingdon, or something like it, is out closer to you in Long Island -

yes gdp, i know. In high school Mr Lieberman, my english teacher, always though I smoked a little too much chalk dust. Huntingdon, Hunterdon, it all sounds the same.

<<<Dangerously close to 53 YO and still playing in a rock band.>>>

Saw John Mellencamp in AC this weekend...one of his guitarists has been in the band since MIDDLE SCHOOL.....
and hell, I AM 53.....

<<<Dangerously close to 53 YO and still playing in a rock band.>>>

Saw John Mellencamp in AC this weekend...one of his guitarists has been in the band since MIDDLE SCHOOL.....
and hell, I AM 53.....

we saw David Bowie in AC two years ago and he was 57-58 YO then and still sounded great - and then he had the heart attack a few days later. His musicians were up there in age as well. Fred, at 53 YO we are still pups - 53 is the new 39.

yes but they are all playing AC..that in itself is a statement.....LOL

I'll be 52 a few short weeks....means nothing at all to me...its just a number.....people 32 should be in this good of shape...

The question bears to be asked: are we "youngsters" (bin 34, me 38) acting older or are the "older" folks acting younger?

jmb, i am 33. Don't put me any closer to ancient than you have to. And I think the young guys (us) may be acting a little more mature than our aged friends.

The question bears to be asked: are we "youngsters" (bin 34, me 38) acting older or are the "older" folks acting younger?

Based on the level of discourse down here in EE I'd say we are all prepubescent in mind . . .

"More mature" is relative. Ok, ok... 33. A good year. Just stay out of the olive orchard this weekend...

I have the knees of a 60 yr old, so I figure that balances me out.

referring to selves "youngsters" when closing in on the actual point of midlife... I would say acting older... actual youngsters do what ever they can to give the impression of beeing older than they are... remember?

btw, I'm 38, a middleage mom who loves metal. old geezers music, according to my daughter...