will be here......off to dinner

Re: new thread for embedded reports

Andy,at least during football season,its a legit reason to go after each other..Theres a meaning to the venom..lol..Bill seems like an educated,well traveled sort..So my appologies to Bill,you must have your reasons..Zing away my man...Miker,the kool-aid reference was a joke..It made sense early this morning,when i posted,but know im scratchig my head,trying to figure it out...lol...

Re: new thread for embedded reports

Better hurry. The early-bird special ends at 5.

eddie....RC has a deal that really helps to maintain my sanity...there are two restaurants that are by reservation only.....they only take 50 or so it looks like...its quiet, private, and full serviced, at your own table.....a slice of paradise amongst the pig trough happening at the buffett and the formal dining romm where you are forced to eat with people you dont know, and in some cases, dont wanna know, dressed in clothes you dont wanna be in...it comes with an extra service charge, usually about 10 or 20 dollars a person, but the food is a cut above the dining room and the buffett.....worth its weight in gold ....you get to eat in peace, quiet, and without forced conversations...someone was thinking when they came up with this idea....its what we do everynight excpet for one and they are completley booked by the time the first day is over and everyone finds out about them....its the first thing I do when I arrive on the ship......

I'm gonna write a book..."How to Do a Cruise When you Really Dont Want to, and Maintain Your Sanity"

LOL

JEK...I read it....but I'm frauding myself so does that make it a crime???....LOL.....hey she left me alone by her booth with that machine inches away...I was just protecting myself from fraud!...LOL