George Bush and the Nuns

BAC

SBH Insider
Okay it was a teaser. One serious item and one joke.

All I can say about George Bush and his advisors is they are becoming quickly as ineffective as Jimmy Carter and his advisors were. I voted for George and still support him. No other viable candidates distinguised themselves.
The,my Democratic Party is so fragmented and disconnected that I'm not sure they even know what they stand for except to Monday Morning Quarterback.

Would somebody from either party inspire me, PLEASE?

Colin Powell would, McCain would too. John Edwards with his lack of experience would too. there are others too. I don't care if you smoked pot in college, made inappropriate jokes and didn't serve in Vietman. All I ask is that you tell me the truth and listen to the people not the pundits nor the lobbyists or career politicians.

Good God I want a viable third party.

Okay now for a joke. Notrhing to do with my rant.

Why sex education should still be taught in Catholic schools.

The high school nurse reports to Mother Surperior that a young person with
a case of gonorreha is at the convent. A Sister in the office overhears the comment and says, "That's great because we were all getting tired of the chardonnay. Ba Da Bing......

A political rant on a Sunday night? What will Monday morning bring?

Three Arkansas surgeons were playing a game of golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Arkansas. In my favorite case a cocert pianist lost seven fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

The second surgeon said, "That's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a wowan was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head-on into a train travelling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blonde hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's a senator from New York."

OR

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd been run over by a train. His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut and bruised and he's walking with a limp.
"What happened to you?" asks Sean, the bartender. "Jamie O'Connor and me had a fight", says Paddy.

"That little sh*t O'Connor" says Sean. "He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his hand."

"That he did" says Paddy, "a shovel is what we had and a terrible lickin he gave me with it."

"Well," says Sean, "You should have defended yourself, didn't you have something in your hand?"

"That I did," said Paddy..."Mrs. O'Connor's breast - and a thing of beauty it was, but useless in a fight."

LOL. Excellent stories. Good start to a grey Monday.

Happy to bring a chuckle to the gentleman from Pennsy.

Here is another one -

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door. "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya."

"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"

"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda. There was an accident down at the Guinness Brewery..."

"Oh, God no!!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."

"I must Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm terribly sorry."

Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"

"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."

"Oh, my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true Tim, did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, Brenda..no. In fact he got out three times to pee."

I see an Irishman in New Jersey.

My wife is mostly Irish. I received those jokes by e-mail from her sister.
I was born in Cuba but my roots are the Canary Islands of Spain where pirates of every conceivable nationality raped, pillaged and plundered. So, it's quite possible that I have some Irish blood in me from some Irish pirate that disembarked on those lovely isles to have some jollies LOL.