hasta

MIke R

Senior Insider
ok sports fans....the car is packed and we re headin to Denver for the night....followed by or respective flights to points east in the morning.....there will be embedded reports right here in the EE section which hopefully will come with pictures as well...I do not want to get the word nazis worked up into a lather anymore then I uusally do...so here it will be......be good...play nice.....and I'll be radioactive soon ( Saturdayish in beautiful San Juan ) from the poop deck of the lovely Serenade of the Seas

ciao

......be good...play nice....

I guess this means IV's in charge.
BTW, does anyone else, when seeing a topic labeled Premium IV, think that "our" IV is being judged less than premium? :)

BTW, does anyone else, when seeing a topic labeled Premium IV, think that "our" IV is being judged less than premium? :)

Nope. I just think of him as Super ;)

BTW, have a nice trip MikeR!

thanks guys and girls..

you'd have to kill me first IV...

free wireless in the hotel....who hoo!!!

Bon Voyage!
revcover.jpg

Serenade of the Seas

<<<and I'll be radioactive soon ( Saturdayish in beautiful San Juan ) from the poop deck of the lovely Serenade of the Seas>>>.

Miker?
you couldn't PAY me ENOUGH.
Oh, well, enjoy the trip...and the shuffleboard....when's 'dress up' nite? ya bring the tux? there will be a wonderful dental study group on board from Oregon, and I hear those guya PAR-TAY....

<<<and I'll be radioactive soon ( Saturdayish in beautiful San Juan ) from the poop deck of the lovely Serenade of the Seas>>>.

Miker?
you couldn't PAY me ENOUGH.
Oh, well, enjoy the trip...and the shuffleboard....when's 'dress up' nite? ya bring the tux? there will be a wonderful dental study group on board from Oregon, and I hear those guya PAR-TAY....

Fred,
You know the story here -- Mike being his Mother's best son.

<<<Fred,
You know the story here -- Mike being his Mother's best son. >>>

I can appreciate, and perhaps even envy that, while still breaking his chops, right?

Greetings form the beautiful Airport Marriot in lovely Newark....the weather is crappy.....the air is smoogy...the attitude is....well..... NJ....God I love this place...why did I ever move out??......LOL

anyway...Fred... I do what I gotta do...and make it as good as I can... its nothing a whole lot of Grey Goose wont put a humorous slant on....and hope that someone does it for me when I'm old.......but go right ahead...bust my chops....my best revenge is, I'm just visiting this lovely area....you have to live here......LOL

looks like it was a mellow Friday in here.....wish I could stir it up for you all by saying something inflamatory, but friends and family are about to convene and take over a large portion of the bar downstairs....it aint gonna be pretty.....and then its up and at em for the 5 AM wake up...

tomorrow.....only slighter more beautiful then EWR.....SJU....whoooo hoooooo!....Sunday it gets significanty better when we ferry over from St Thomas to one of my favorites....St John and lunch a Caneel Bay.....Monday...St Barts for lunch at L'Entracte...cant look beyond that right now....baby steps...LOL

ciao

crappy weather? it was 70 today,with navy blue skies? it cant be that different from Sea Bright to Newark,about an hour by car..safe travels..