Live by the 3, die

andynap

Senior Insider
by the 3. Oh well. A good season nonetheless.

A battle of the giants coming up. Wonder who had these 4 in the pool???????? HA!

The final games may bear more of a resemblance to football than we're used to seeing at this level.

sorry Andy...but you had to see that coming...good year none the less

its wide open.....there is no clear favorite...wide open... as good as LSU looks...Flordia trashed LSU this year already...and forget about freakin GM...Im done saying they are done...and UCLA looked balanced and solid....good luck picking a winner on this one....next year I'm going against my "you shouldn't have 2 bracket sheets filled out" and Im doin a serious one...and one that I will call my "Bizarro World " picks.....

ah yes and just as the ref throws the ball up in the air next week to start the Final Four.....I'll be hearing the sweet melodic sounds of the ships horn blowing to annouce it is leaving the dock at San Juan and heading for romantic tropical ports of calls.....holed up in the sports bar with a shot glass in one hand and a beer in the other....listening to some dude in a one size to small wife beater shirt and short shorts with a testicle sticking out one pant leg......telling me everything I need to know about the game of basketball.....for joy...LOL

" . . . holed up in the sports bar with a shot glass in one hand and a beer in the other....listening to some dude in a one size to small wife beater shirt and short shorts with a testicle sticking out one pant leg......telling me everything I need to know about the game of basketball.....for joy...LOL"

You got a twin brother Mike?

Tell you what. I like Florida. I guess I have to root for the son of the owner of one of my favorites restaurants on SBH. Go Joakim Noah.

I'll take GM...why the hell not?..they ve just beaten Mich St, UNC, and UConn in one week.....

Keep in mind Andy that LSU plays Florida who already has recently beaten them by 15

That was conference Mike- I think LSU can handle Noah this time. Imagine- he was considering Villanova.