....and everybody caught the fever because nobody is playing inside today.

PBnJ

Senior Insider
It must be spring..

....and everybody caught the fever because nobody is playing inside today.

Re: It must be spring..

I wish I was playing inside. Instead I'm coming in to thaw out from time to time. It's 31F degrees outside with a windchill of 21F. The pump in the well that supplies potable water to my facility is down. I've just watched the well people pull 400 feet of well pipe out of the ground in order to get to the seized motor at the bottom end. I think that once the motor is replaced I'll watch them put it back in the ground from my office window.

On the positive side, Eden Rock has replied to my e-mail inquiring about reservations for an upcoming trip.

Here in the East, it's equinox, but not Spring as it was a week ago.

It's cool here in NJ but I'll take it compared to what others are getting. Speaking with an account in Nebraska this morning and they had 16 inches of snow and it was still coming down.

It's funny how the body adapts. A year ago, if it had been 41 degrees when I lived in Austin, I would have frozen. Yesterday, it was a beautiful cloudless day with the temp at 41. I took my dog for a long walk through Lincoln Park along the lakefront and it felt wonderful. Except when the wind gusts hit 25 mph

Those snowstorms that blow out of the Rockies and make life miserable in the plains have usually left plenty of nice powder somewhere useful - like Colorado where my son is going this weekend and Utah where I'll be the week after. Best time of year for skiing.

Those snowstorms that blow out of the Rockies and make life miserable in the plains have usually left plenty of nice powder somewhere useful - like Colorado where my son is going this weekend and Utah where I'll be the week after. Best time of year for skiing.

amen brother....what a dump last night!!.....and its the start of low season..FINALLY!!....what skiing today!!!!!....wow!!...the beach can wait for sure...

6 feet of snow at Snowbird and Alta in the past 2 weeks and 500 inches for the season already! I'm sure there were some loud booms in Little Cottonwood Canyon on recent mornings. The snowiest part of the season is still to come.

started snowin yesterday morning and it hasnt stopped yet..only the intensity has fluctuated....April 1st is Gaper Day at Breck..dress like one and you ski free...April 2nd is Teenie Weenie Bikini Ski contest at Copper....words cant describe that event..... a woman skiing topless in a thong bottom is something everyman should see at least once in their life.... the great skiing starts now and ends in June.....where is your son going in CO this weekend?

He's meeting a friend at DIA and they will be driving to Snowmass. Probably skiing there and the Highlands. I think the plan is to go to Vail and some other places as well depending on how things go. Are there still discount lift tickets available at Front Range King Soopers?

I dont know the deal with discount tickets as I never buy them, but I would imagine they would still have them.....especially seeing that we are the downside of the season.