OK- all the #1s in. BC is a brute. Villanova has to play a perfect game. If they win -all the way? We shall see.

andynap

Senior Insider
Onward and upward

OK- all the #1s in. BC is a brute. Villanova has to play a perfect game. If they win -all the way? We shall see.

Re: Onward and upward

I have Nova stopping at the sweet sixteen. Sorry andy. It was a nice run though.

My final four (Duke, UCONN, 'Nova and Memphis) are still intact but I only have 10 of the Sweet 16 on the board...

Three of the final four here but ten on the board like you. The upset special? I have two. LSU over Duke and BC over Nova.

LSU will likely give Duke some real trouble with their size. However, you can count on coach K and the team being well prepared for LSU and Texas beyond. I'd be more worried about BC over Villanova. I know the guards will run circles around BC's methodical style but they will still have to score inside to win and make stops at the other end. UConn may have easier matchups but the Storrs Huskies sometimes don't show up for games until late in the second half. The other Huskies can steal the game by then. Memphis might look past Bradley (would be a big mistake) but their likely matchup with UCLA (assuming they stop Adam Morrison and the Zags) will be a tough one. The top four seeds have never all survived until the last weekend and it's not likely they will this time.

7 of the 8 Great 8 teams and all four final 4's still intact...I like my chances....one point behind the leader in the one that counts...the one for money...LOL...but as we all know all too well....a lot can happen between now and then to turn the whole standings upside down

Where do I post if my picks are going offward and downward?

given our inability to stay on topic...here would be protocol....LOL

props to SteveSTL who has absolutely kicked ass so far..

In my case, love and money coincide, for better or worse. Or, should I say, for richer or for poorer.