I'm planning a trip to Key West this summer for my wife & myself & would like some advice on a nice B&B to stay at. We've stayed at the Hyatt before,

E

Eric

Key West B&B

I'm planning a trip to Key West this summer for my wife & myself & would like some advice on a nice B&B to stay at. We've stayed at the Hyatt before, but are looking for something different.
I read Midwest Mike's recommendation of the Heron House...any others I should consider?
Thanks
Eric

Re: Key West B&B

We like the Conch House Heritage Inn......Sam is an excellent host and the place is our favorite.

It's not a B&B, but the Marquesa is where I considered staying before I realised that I could stay at the Hilton for free.

Like Midwest Mike, I second the Heron House. Libby and I have stayed there 8 times and the place is great. Ask for Jeffery when you call and tell him Lance and Libby sent you. Go to their web site to get a view of the place. Now being run by a very nice English couple. They also have a C/O sun deck. One block behind Duval St.

Lance

Eric,

Here is a link to a bunch of B&B's in Key West. The Southernmost House is a real upscale place at teh south end of Duval St. and an unbelievable place. 10 yrs ago I stayed at another place 2 or 3 blocks away down White St. and booked the Garage Room. I'll see if I can locate the info at home and post it.

http://www.keywestinns.com/kwidirectory/index.php?cat=12