Thread: Just mailed my check!!! It feels great! July 11-July 18 at Villa HCH. My wife and I went for the first time last July and fell in love with the place. We have no business going back so soon, but wi

SBH Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 85

Just Re- Booked for July

Just mailed my check!!! It feels great! July 11-July 18 at Villa HCH. My wife and I went for the first time last July and fell in love with the place. We have no business going back so soon, but will make it work somehow. I'm like an addict! Maybe they put something in the air down there that gets you hooked. Anyway, we are so excited we had to share with someone. Hurry up July!

SBH Member Joined: Feb 2004 Colorado Posts: 48

Re: Just Re- Booked for July

RVBama,
    I'm glad HCH worked out for you. You'll love this villa. Its view is one of the best out there. The location is great to the harbor and restaurants. My wife and I and another couple will be on the island at the same time July 1-15. We're at Villa Kercliff this year because HCH wasn't available for two weeks when we could go. We'll have to meet up for drinks and talk up the island. Great place!
    WesN

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2005 Glen Cove, NY Posts: 6,115

WesN

I usually don't post on the forum, but I'm a full time lurker. My wife and I will be at Haute Maison from July 11-20, so we'll be neighbors. Maybe we can get a group together at Andy's one evening. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Phil

SBH New Member Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 1

My wife and I will be on our Honeymoon for 10 days is Haute Maison July22 - Aug. 1. Lets just say I can hardly wait and it is going to be amazing. Any tips to a first time visitor at the Haute Maison?

Thanks!
    Matt

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2005 Glen Cove, NY Posts: 6,115

Matt,

Haute Maison is a terrific villa. The views are great, and the infiniti pool will knock you out. There are 2 couches in the living room that my wife and I quickly adopted. Great breeze, even on the warmest nights. All in all, a wonderfull place for a Honeymoon, or any other reason.

Phil