• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Isle Tunes

oh my God Dennis..I was at 3 of those concerts....

Yeah...I remember this guy who kept winking and nodding at me while he bogarted my joint...

I expect the others to not know the difference between the literal and the figurative word...you I expect more from...LOL.....I remember that Fogelberg concert as if it were yesterday.....he is such a great show....I hope he beats the cancer

something green flickering in the eastern sky

Now you're toying with me Karibien - you have brought up the subject of Northern Lights.

I'm wondering if I should fly to Iceland for a weekend (easily possible from Boston) to see the Northerm Lights, or fly to SBN for a few days in June. I'm thinking SBH.

We used to see the Northern Lights pretty regularly back when we lived Way Up North. Impressive? Oh, I suppose - for about a minute or so.

So what will it be? Colder than nordic hell with the few flashes of lights across the frosty horizen or St Barths?

Uh, yeah, that won't take me long to decide.

And if you folks weren't into Parliament, you clearly didn't play ball with the brothers. We almost tipped our bus over coming back from one game "turning the mother OUT".

LOL

George Clinton...the Funkadelics....Tower of Power..Parliament...all great stuff

Now y'all are talking about some good music!!Love the funk
and this thread is spiralling out of control at warp speed

We discovered Zouk on St Martin. French mix of Carribean beats. "Zouk Allstars" and "Zouk Love" are some compilation albums.
Also like:

Elaine Elias
Rosa Passos (Best of) nice Brazilian music.
Gipsy Kings
Strunz and Farah
and select Jimmy Buffet after too many Rhum Vanilles