Mason Jar Dining/Parking Lot Sex

Re: Mason Jar Etiquette

I'm impressed that anyone can find the room in rather than on a Samurai to have sex!!!

I've heard that Samurai rentals have increased sharply as reports of Sunday's Samurai sex scene have spread around the island.

BTW, where is George? This ain't the tarmac in the evening, but it's almost as good.

We drove a samari in novembre. While I am pretty handy with a stick, I found that particular vehicle a bit underpowered compared to our usual standard.

We drove a samari in novembre. While I am pretty handy with a stick, I found that particular vehicle a bit underpowered compared to our usual standard.

I guess it's safe to say we're no longer on the topic of the Mason jar and aren't likely to return there. :)

I guess it's safe to say we're no longer on the topic of the Mason jar and aren't likely to return there. :)

I will let that be true right after I try to answer your next question regarding etiquette. It is my GUESS that the mason jar is part of the presentation and that you would be correct on assuming you should be eating out of the jar as opposed to just dumping it out on your plate and eating it that way. Although it may be a bit easier to dump and eat I wouldn't suggest it. We have used the "mason jar" technique when making individual cheesecakes and I would be amazed if somebody dumped the cheesecake out and ate it that way, it would just look like a pile of regergitated food. I think you were right Tim by eating it out of the jar.

------------------Now back to "The Shaking Samurai"------------------------------

Well, anybody knows sex in a Samurai is easy...

Now, a SMART car...ESPECIALLY a coupe.....

Well, anybody knows sex in a Samurai is easy...

Now, a SMART car...ESPECIALLY a coupe.....

Wimpy Americans. Why dont you guys take a ride on the wild side and Go French on the back of a scooter?

LOL.

Memo to self: Maybe I am NOT the craziest person on the island.

I can confirm that sealing (especially vacuum sealing) food then boiling it is a fad in cooking these days. I'm certain that it was served that way to demonstrate the somewhat unusual way it was prepared. What's the point of being trendy if no one knows about it?

Re: Mason Jarless Dining

Went back to L'Entr'Acte with friends tonight, one of whom ordered the "Poisson vapeur" in hopes of handling the now legendary Mason jar. Pas de Mason jar ce soir. Quel dommage! They were still so packed they were turning folks away.

tried to go out for dinner tonight...lines everywhere...."they" are officially here...went back home and broiled up some fish....LOL

please dont forget to wish Jean Louis a Merry Christmas from Wendi and I

please dont forget to wish Jean Louis a Merry Christmas from Wendi and I

MikeR,

I'm sorry to report a total failure of my assigned mission with Jean Louis for the basic reason that I couldn't get his attention in the busyness of his slammed restaurant while he rightfully instructed his new voluptuous serveuses.
My failed objectives included: 1) A Merry Christmas wish from Mike and Wendi. 2) A query to find out why the meal that was served to me in a Mason jar seven days prior was now served to a friend on a traditional plate. 3) An attempt to correct our bill on which half the alcoholic beverages we consumed did not appear.

D

Tim

We've seen you once or twice in the past pedalling in front of our car, with a mixture of admiration and annoyance (difficult to blithely swerve on these narrow roads, trying to both rubberneck the scenery and change the radio station, without careening into some bicyclist cheeky enough to get in our way -- "we are in a hurry to go do nothing, how rude!").

Reading your posts, it seems bicycling produces a zen state, e.g., your "A falling-down drunk never spills his own bottle". Almost Taoist, that. But even to achieve that elevated state I would never put foot to pedal there in SBH!