Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mason Jar Dining/Parking Lot Sex

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003

Re: Mason Jar Etiquette

Andy...just have the pizza and a nice salad and you'll be a happy clam.....
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Philadelphia Posts: 43,527

Pizza in a hub cap? Clams in a candle stick holder? I think I would rather eat a regular meal watching sex in a car.

Andy

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003

Pizza in a hub cap? Clams in a candle stick holder? I think I would rather eat a regular meal watching sex in a car.
    I think Id rather skip the meal and have sex in the car
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Aurora (Toronto) Canada Posts: 1,340

I told Arlyn that was you.
    BillK

SBH Member Joined: Jul 2005 NC Posts: 190

I'm impressed that anyone can find the room in rather than on a Samurai to have sex!!! There's a Seinfeld episode here somewhere. Can't you see Jerry or Kramer geting a cramp in the middle of the "act" in a small car????
    BAC
    Charlotte, NC

Senior Insider Joined: Apr 2004 Austin, TX Posts: 9,300

I can see George having it...

or the stick shift up someones bum......

wait a minute

some people may like that....LOL

Moderator Joined: Jun 2003 Vélo, Virginia Posts: 16,823

I'm impressed that anyone can find the room in rather than on a Samurai to have sex!!!
    I've heard that Samurai rentals have increased sharply as reports of Sunday's Samurai sex scene have spread around the island.

BTW, where is George? This ain't the tarmac in the evening, but it's almost as good.
    The best moderation is the least moderation.

SBH Insider Joined: Nov 2002 Chevy Chase, Md. Posts: 805

A Moke is plenty roomy with the top down....
    If this Mokes a rockin'.....
    Skate La Tourmente

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2004 NYC Posts: 17,983

Re: Mason Jar Dining/Parking Lot Sex

<<<If theatrics was what the couple had in mind, I'm happy to have played my rolling role in their proverbial hay roll, but I didn't linger and rolled onward.>>>

Hey, tim?
    Next time, try a simple round of applause....
    If they step out and bow, you were expected.
    Neutral and Witty.

SBH Member Joined: Nov 2004 Mississippi Posts: 228

SkateboardPhil, Shhhhh, I think you and I are the only ones left
    that still rent mokes.

SBH Insider Joined: Dec 2002 Here for our friends Posts: 9,598

I'm impressed that anyone can find the room in rather than on a Samurai to have sex!!!
    I've heard that Samurai rentals have increased sharply as reports of Sunday's Samurai sex scene have spread around the island.

BTW, where is George? This ain't the tarmac in the evening, but it's almost as good.
    We drove a samari in novembre. While I am pretty handy with a stick, I found that particular vehicle a bit underpowered compared to our usual standard.

We drove a samari in novembre. While I am pretty handy with a stick, I found that particular vehicle a bit underpowered compared to our usual standard.
    I guess it's safe to say we're no longer on the topic of the Mason jar and aren't likely to return there. :-)

SBH Insider Joined: Mar 2005 St Barth Posts: 2,504

I guess it's safe to say we're no longer on the topic of the Mason jar and aren't likely to return there. :-)
    I will let that be true right after I try to answer your next question regarding etiquette. It is my GUESS that the mason jar is part of the presentation and that you would be correct on assuming you should be eating out of the jar as opposed to just dumping it out on your plate and eating it that way. Although it may be a bit easier to dump and eat I wouldn't suggest it. We have used the "mason jar" technique when making individual cheesecakes and I would be amazed if somebody dumped the cheesecake out and ate it that way, it would just look like a pile of regergitated food. I think you were right Tim by eating it out of the jar.

------------------Now back to "The Shaking Samurai"------------------------------
    I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

SBH Insider Joined: Jan 2004 NYC Posts: 17,983

Well, anybody knows sex in a Samurai is easy...

Now, a SMART car...ESPECIALLY a coupe.....
    Neutral and Witty.

Well, anybody knows sex in a Samurai is easy...

Now, a SMART car...ESPECIALLY a coupe.....
    Wimpy Americans. Why dont you guys take a ride on the wild side and Go French on the back of a scooter?

LOL.

Memo to self: Maybe I am NOT the craziest person on the island.

Hey baby, your bike or mine?

SBH Member Joined: Oct 2002 NC, USA Posts: 196

I can confirm that sealing (especially vacuum sealing) food then boiling it is a fad in cooking these days. I'm certain that it was served that way to demonstrate the somewhat unusual way it was prepared. What's the point of being trendy if no one knows about it?

Re: Mason Jarless Dining

Went back to L'Entr'Acte with friends tonight, one of whom ordered the "Poisson vapeur" in hopes of handling the now legendary Mason jar. Pas de Mason jar ce soir. Quel dommage! They were still so packed they were turning folks away.

tried to go out for dinner tonight...lines everywhere...."they" are officially here...went back home and broiled up some fish....LOL

please dont forget to wish Jean Louis a Merry Christmas from Wendi and I

please dont forget to wish Jean Louis a Merry Christmas from Wendi and I
    MikeR,

I'm sorry to report a total failure of my assigned mission with Jean Louis for the basic reason that I couldn't get his attention in the busyness of his slammed restaurant while he rightfully instructed his new voluptuous serveuses.
    My failed objectives included: 1) A Merry Christmas wish from Mike and Wendi. 2) A query to find out why the meal that was served to me in a Mason jar seven days prior was now served to a friend on a traditional plate. 3) An attempt to correct our bill on which half the alcoholic beverages we consumed did not appear.

D

The archive thread reminded of this fun little discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    The archive thread reminded of this fun little discussion.

Hilarious...now we ve gone all corporate and G rated.....

oh well.....it was fun while it lasted

Tim

We've seen you once or twice in the past pedalling in front of our car, with a mixture of admiration and annoyance (difficult to blithely swerve on these narrow roads, trying to both rubberneck the scenery and change the radio station, without careening into some bicyclist cheeky enough to get in our way -- "we are in a hurry to go do nothing, how rude!").

Reading your posts, it seems bicycling produces a zen state, e.g., your "A falling-down drunk never spills his own bottle". Almost Taoist, that. But even to achieve that elevated state I would never put foot to pedal there in SBH!