• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Can anyone recommend a baker who would make a cake for a special occasion?Thanks!

Re: Cakes

Any of the Bakeries (Petit is excellent as MikeR said), La Rotisserie or Mayas to Go, most of the restaurants and all of the private chefs can do this with a little notice.

yeah a word on cake excellence in St Barts...my wife is the granddaughter of a woman who did most of the special occasion cakes for most of northern Vermont....she handed her down her skills and her pans etc to Wendi who is also pretty damn good at it......and Wendi tells me that the cakes and pies she has had the pleasure of eating in St Barts take a back seat to no one ....

so order with confidence

Another alternative is the Carambole, just opposite the post office on the road towards la Pointe

Carambole is 0590 27 90 05
Petite Colombe 0590 27 95 27
Mayas to Go 0590 29 83 70 (closed for another few weeks)

You can find lots of restaurant numbers here Restaurant List

Most of them are even correct ;), but I do need to do an update. There are a couple of restaurants that I missed, a few that have closed, and a few new ones.