• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Jennifer & I caught the Jerry Seinfeld show in Indy last night. Jerry was very funny & very friendly with the audience. I'm a huge Seinfeld & Curb You

E

Eric

Jerry Seinfeld

Jennifer & I caught the Jerry Seinfeld show in Indy last night. Jerry was very funny & very friendly with the audience. I'm a huge Seinfeld & Curb Your Enthusiasm fan so Jerry's comedy style suits me perfectly. I know he has a couple of more sold out shows tonight in Indy, but I'd encourage any of you Seinfeld fans out there to check him out if he's in your town. Great Show.

PS - also had a nice dinner at St. Elmos Steak House...if you're ever Indy give it a try.

Re: Jerry Seinfeld

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the funniest show on TV...Larry David gets away with saying things that only Miker would say! The "Krazy Eye Killer" episode has me in stitches every time they replay it. "Delicious!...where Delicious?!"

Re: Jerry Seinfeld

I too am a HUGE Seinfeld and Curb fan....Larry David rocks!!..we coud be best buds for sure...LOL..I'l check out the show if it comes to Denver..Dennis...Krazy Eye episode was just on last week.....I stil laugh hysterically at that episode..especially the conversation about "goin south"