• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

I'm looking into renting a villa in the Petite Saline area and I'm trying to find out where that is. I always thought that Petite Saline was the beac

Skateboard Phil

Senior Insider
Petite Saline

I'm looking into renting a villa in the Petite Saline area and I'm trying to find out where that is. I always thought that Petite Saline was the beach at the far left side of Saline Beach that you have to cross some rocks to get to, but I don't think there are any villas over there. This villa is very high up I'm told, so it might be along the road between Lurin (Nightclub Feelings area) and Saline. Does anyone know where Petite Saline neighborhood might be? Thanks for the help.

Re: Petite Saline

Roger and I are renting a villa for the first time in February. We have secured SIB AQA in Petite Saline. I'm not sure where it is either so I'll look forward to the responses you receive. The villa looks lovely with great views. I have a dear friend who will be in St. Barts in November and he'll be paying the villa visit so at least he'll be able to tell me how to get there !

DebTor

Phil,

la Petite Saline normally refers to the area high in the mountains between Lorient and Grande Saline, also on the mountain road from Grand Fond over to where you turn to Grande Saline. Under wimco.com, check the villas out in the Petite Saline area...about 12 of them I think. Also, if you have a Ti Gourmet or a Rent A Car map at home, la Petite Saline should be labeled on both. Ric

We rented a villa last May that was listed as being in the Petit Saline area. It was high on the hill directly overlooking Lorient and the beach. Beautiful view, wonderful sunsets.

Deb and Roger. Libby and I sure hope we will see on St. Jean at times in Feb, now that Saline is much closer to you for your morning walks. Know you will enjoy the villa.

Hi, Lance ! It will be nice to see you both in February. We'll be frequenting Saline Beach, but will not be joining the forces of the brave - we'll be wearing bathing suits !!

DebTor

PS - St. Jean Beach will still be the beach for our morning walks - Saline will be the afternoon nap beach....

DebTor