• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

How safe are the beaches at night on St. Barts? Has anyone ever had any bad experiences? For those of you who are shy in the afternoon have you ever

G

Beaches at Night?

How safe are the beaches at night on St. Barts? Has anyone ever had any bad experiences? For those of you who are shy in the afternoon have you ever went "au natural" for a swim at night on any of the beaches?

Re: Beaches at Night?

The beaches are safe both at night and during the day. Those who like "au naturel" tend to like both the night and day aspects of the beach. What is your real question?

I curious because I read about how the beaches can be unsafe at night in St. Maarteen I wanted to know if this was the same for St. Barths. What do you mean by "what was your real question?". Seems a little rude.

Put your mind at rest. You are in a different world when you compare crime in St. Martin vs. St. Bart's. Get naked at night and enjoy the swim at any beach on St. Bart's.

Lance

Please don't take it personally. This forum, like every other internet forum, has occasional problems with trolls and perverts. So when an unregistered person drops in and immediately starts a thread about naked people, the regulars tend to get a little testy. St. Barts is probably as safe a place as you'll find in the whole world. I wouldn't worry a bit going anywhere on the island at any time. That's one of the things that makes the place so special. It is also why the people on this forum are so protective--they're generally very nice, really!

thanks you very much for the kind words Laura. I did not mean sound like a pervert.