• This is an archive of older St Barts forum topics and posts.
    Information in this sub-forum may be out of date.

If you are researching schedules or time sensitive materials, go to the main forum and ask other members for confirmation.

Laura,I would appreciate it if you could provide me some info. Could you please tell me the type of cottage (1 or 2 bedroom, garden or terrace)and th

Cheri

Senior Insider
Question to Laura B

Laura,

I would appreciate it if you could provide me some info. Could you please tell me the type of cottage (1 or 2 bedroom, garden or terrace)and the cottage number of the one in the photo that was just posted by you. Thanks so much!

Cheri

Re: Question to Laura B

We stayed in the Deluxe Terrace Cottage #10. It had one bedroom. I have photos of the cottage from every angle (even the bathroom!) if you want to see them. I suppose you should e-mail me if you want those: lbusse@bellsouth.net

Cottages #10, 12, and 15 all have similar views and layouts. I would say if given a choice #12 is the best of the three. Book them directly and you'll save 5%, if you ask for it, rather than through a travel agent.

I have frequently stayed in cottage #9 and plan to again. This one has a small sitting room which is pretty useless but the terrace is very spacious. The hammocks are so nice Katherine sold us one.